Keep it easy but tasty with this recipe. This recipe can easily adapt to make for a large crowd. Make sure to bring enough SaSo Roasted Hatch Verde with you. Also, if you like things hot, don’t be scared to marinate the salmon in some Saso Chile Pequin! Enjoy.
Serving size: 2
- 1 salmon filet, 12 oz
- 6 corn tortillas
- ¾ cup of feta cheese
- 1 cup of SaSo’s Roasted Hatch Verde
- ½ lime
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp cane sugar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Turn broil on high. Mix cayenne, cane sugar, black pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Season salmon with spice blend. Once broil is heated, place salmon 7-8 inches from the flame of the broiler. Broil for 6 minutes.
- Remove salmon from oven and squeeze the juice of the lime onto the salmon. Cover with tin foil.
- Once rested for 3-5 minutes, slice salmon fillets into six 1-1.5 inch portions. Try to keep the six portions rectangular so it is easy to hold with a taco.
- Spread ½ cup of SaSo’s Roasted Hatch Verde evenly on the tortillas. Lay one portion of salmon onto each tortilla. Top with crumbled feta cheese. Shave lime skin over the tacos and squeeze any remaining juice onto the tacos.
- Serve and enjoy!