This dip is a perfect finger food for any occasion. We used the SaSo Red Pepper Chipotle Pepper Sauce in the below recipe, but can easily be replaced with the SaSo Chile Pequin for more heat. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 large bowl
- ¾ cup SaSo Red Pepper Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 2 green onions
- 1 can artichoke hearts (aprox. 14 oz)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 8oz block cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and dice artichoke. Thinly slice green onion.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash cream cheese and sour cream with fork or potato masher until smooth.
- Add ¼ cup of parmesan to mix and 1/2 of the diced green onion, and other remaining ingredients. Stir and mix until ingredients are blended well.
- Transfer to a pie plate or shallow gratin dish. Top with remaining parmesan.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling.
- Remove from oven, top with remaining diced green onion, and cool for 5 minutes. Serve hot with crackers.