So good, so cheesy, so perfect with the SASO Pepper Red Pepper Chipotle pepper sauce. Turn things up this Turkey Day and surprise the crowd with your cooking skills with this smoky cheesy creamed corn recipe. Easy to make. Delicious to eat. That’s how SASO does it.
- 3 tbs SASO Red Pepper Chipotle
- 8 ears corn, husked (or 2 pounds of frozen corn)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs all purpose flour
- ½ cold water (omit if using frozen corn)
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tbs fresh cilantro
- Cut the kernels from the cob using back of the blade. Save the milky liquid from corn.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Whisk together sugar and flour. Combine with corn in heated skillet. Add heavy cream, water, SASO Red Pepper Chipotle.
- Turn head down to medium-low and occasionally stir mixture until it becomes creamy (30-35 minutes). Dice cilantro while corn is cooking.
- Add butter before serving. Top with fresh cilantro.