This one is for the kings of the kitchen. Although not your traditional hollandaise sauce, our SASO Red Pepper Chipotle does the trick. Enjoy!
Serving size: 2
- ¼ cup SASO Red Pepper Chipotle
- 3 extra large eggs
- 4 large slices of cooked turkey
- ½ cup mashed sweet potatoes
- ½ cup mashed russet potatoes
- ¼ cup cooked peas
- ¼ cup cooked stuffing
- 2 green onion stalks
- 3 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. In large bowl, mix sweet potato, russet potatoes, peas, stuffing, black pepper, 1 eggs, and 1 tsp sea salt. Mix well and hand pack mixture into cakes. Place on baking sheet and put in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Heat skillet to medium/high heat. Sear turkey slices. Remove when golden brown on each side.
- In a small saucepan, add 3 cups of water, 2 teaspoons of white vinegar and 1 tsp sea salt. Bring to boil. Stir water in one direction until it is smoothly spinning around. Carefully crack one egg and drop into spinning water. Repeat with second egg. Turn off heat, cover, and let sit for 5 minutes. Don’t peek. When cooked, remove with slotted spoon and place on paper towel.
- Pull cakes from oven. Top with seared turkey, poached egg, SASO Red Pepper Chipotle, and diced green onion. Enjoy!