This dish is great with any leftovers you have, but our ingredients keep it simple and easy. Top with SASO Red Pepper Chipotle give the egg a perfect amount of heat.
Serving Size: 3
- 2 tbs SASO Red Pepper Chipotle
- 3 extra large eggs
- 8 oz cooked turkey
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 sprig cilantro
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- Bring small pot of water to boil. Coarsely cut potatoes and boil in water for 8-10 minutes then strain.
- Dice carrot into ¾ inch cylinders, coarsely cop onion, and coarsely dice turkey.
- Heat skillet to medium/hot. Add 1 tbs of butter. Add potatoes and sear until golden brown. Add onion, carrot, and turkey and stir. Cook until desired tenderness and cover. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Heat skillet to medium/high heat. Add1 tbs of butter. Break eggs and gently slide into pan, one at a time. Reduce heat to medium/low immediately. Cook slowly until whites are completely firm and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard.
- Place egg over hash, add SASO Red Pepper Chipotle to each egg, and top with diced cilantro.