The SASO Red Pepper Chipotle Pepper Sauce goes great on any meat, with the onion powder you get a great combination of flavors. The longer you cook these the better (8 hours max). Enjoy!
Serving size: 1 rack of ribs (2-3 people)
- 1 rack of St. Louis cut ribs
- ¾ cup of Saso Red Pepper Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 1bs olive oil
- 2 tbs onion powder (dried minced onion works)
- 1 tbs garlic powder (dried minced garlic works)
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Blend spices and rub onto meat. Cover meat and refrigerate for as long as possible (2 hours minimum suggested).
- When ready to cook, pull ribs from fridge and place on baking sheet. Heat oven to 225 degrees.
- Mix Red Pepper Chipotle Pepper Sauce with olive oil. Spread half of the mixture over the meat side of ribs.
- Once oven is heated, place ribs in oven. Cook for 2.5 hours or more (4 hours recommended). Pull ribs from oven and add remaining chipotle mixture over ribs. Set oven to 400 degrees. Place ribs back in oven for 30-45 minutes.
- Pull ribs from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Slice to serve. Enjoy!