These tacos are quick and easy to make. The guacamole and sour cream blend pairs nicely with the SaSo Roasted Red Pepper Chipotle sauce. Great for parties or a fun date night. Enjoy!
Serving size: 2
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 6 corn tortillas
- ¾ cup of cotija cheese
- ¾ cup of SaSo’s Roasted Red Pepper Chipotle Sauce
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- ½ ripe avocado
- ½ fresh lime
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 tsp paprika
- Combine chicken and ½ cup of Red Pepper Chipotle Sauce (Buy HERE) in bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours (longer the better).
- In a small bowl, mash avocado and sour cream together. Squeeze juice of the ½ lime into the mixture and add paprika. Wash a small handful of cilantro and chop.
- Pre-heat grill to medium high. Once hot, remove chicken from marinade and grill chicken on both sides for 4-5 minutes for a nice char. Reduce heat to low and cook for another 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove chicken and let it rest for 8-10 minutes.
- While chicken cools, warm tortillas on grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Slice each chicken breast into 6-8 pieces. Mix with remaining ¼ cup of Red Pepper Chipotle Sauce.
- Once tortillas are warmed, layer chicken onto each tortilla, top chicken with the lime avocado sour cream mixture, crumble cojita cheese, and finish with chopped cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!