When cooking with Saso and butter, you know the recipe is a winner. You can cook the corn however you like, although we prefer grilling corn with the husk on. The cotija cheese is an optional move, but highly recommended.
Serving size: 2 corn cobs
- 2 corn cob (with husk on)
- 3 tbs of SaSo Red Pepper Chipotle Sauce
- ¼ cup cotija cheese
- ¼ stick of butter
- 2 tsp of ground sea salt
- 2 tsp of ground black pepper
- Keep corn in husk, soak in water (use bag or large pot) for 20 minutes or longer. Turn grill on medium/high heat.
- Bring butter to room temperature. Once soft, mix with SaSo Red Pepper Chipotle Sauce.
- Once grill is hot, grill corn (in husk) turning every 5 minutes for about 15-20 minutes
- Remove corn from grill and peel the husks.
- Generously lather the Saso butter mix onto the corn. Season with salt and pepper to taste.