The flavors from the roasted hatch peppers with the Saso Chile Pequin Pepper Sauce gives each bite some heat, but don’t be shy, the lime sour cream smooths everything else out. Enjoy!
Serving size: 2
- 2 chicken breasts
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 hatch pepper (anaheim pepper works as well)
- 1 whole lime
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup of Saso’s Chile Pequin Pepper Sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Marinate chicken breasts in Saso Chile Pequin Pepper Sauce for as long as possible.
- Turn grill on medium high. Mix sour cream with the juice of the lime. Mix well and place in fridge.
- Half hatch pepper vertically, remove stem.
- Once grill is hot, place chicken breast on grill. Once cooked for 6-8 minutes, flip chicken and cook for another 6-8 minutes. Immediately after first flip, place halved hatch pepper onto grill. Once chicken is cooked, remove chicken and hatch pepper from grill.
- Dice Hatch peppers and slice chicken breasts.
- Throw tortillas on grill for 1-2 minutes. When warm, remove from grill.
- Spread desired amount of lime sour cream sauce on tortilla. Add sliced chicken. Top with hatch peppers. Give the tacos a dash of salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!