This creative spin on enchiladas combines the light salmon flavors with the kick of the Roasted Hatch Verde. Feta cheese goes great with the smokey hatch peppers. Enjoy!
Serving size: 2
- 2 salmon filet, 4-6 oz
- 6 corn tortillas
- ¾ cup of feta cheese
- 1 cup of SaSo’s Roasted Hatch Verde
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- Turn broil on high. Season salmon with salt and paprika. Once broil is heated, place salmon 7-8 inches from the flame of the broiler. Broil for 6 minutes.
- Remove salmon from oven. Turn off broil. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Once cooled, slice salmon filets into six 1-1.5 inch portions. Try to keep the six portions rectangular to easily fit in tortilla.
- Spread ½ cup of SaSo’s Roasted Hatch Verde (Buy HERE) evenly on the tortillas. Lay one portion of salmon each tortilla and roll.
- Place uncooked enchiladas in baking pan. Layer the rest of SaSo’s Roasted Hatch Verde over the enchiladas.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Pull baking pan from oven and sprinkle feta cheese over warm enchiladas. (Optional: shave lime peel over enchiladas before serving)
- Cool for 5 minutes and serve. Enjoy!