Honey Chile Pequin Wings
If you’re cooking for a large group, double up the order on wings . These bad boys go fast. The honey combined with the Saso Chile Pequin is a deadly combination that will keep you wanting more.
Serving size: Aprox. 30 wings
- 2 pounds of chicken wings
- ¾ cup Saso Chile Pequin Pepper Sauce
- ½ cup local honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees. Lay chicken wings on a single layer in baking pan, leave some space between the wings. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Mix Saso Chile Pequin Pepper Sauce, local honey, and olive oil and stir for 20-30 seconds. Brush/baste half the honey pequin sauce onto the wings.
- Once oven temperature is reached, put wings in the middle of the oven. After 30 minutes, flip and brush half of the remaining honey pequin sauce onto wings. Lower oven heat down to 275F degrees. Bake for another 30 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven and toss in remaining honey pequin sauce.
- Serve! Enjoy!