The Saso Red Pepper Chipotle Sauce is the perfect amount of heat for these burgers. Not too much or too little – just a perfect smooth smoky flavor. Make sure to go with the brioche bun, they are game changers. Gotta try it to believe it.
Serving size: 6 small burgers
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup of Saso Red Pepper Chipotle Sauce
- 1 tomato, 6 slices
- 6 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 6 small brioche buns
- In a small bowl, combine ½ chopped red onion, ½ cup of Saso Red Pepper Chipotle Sauce, ground beef, 1 tsp salt, and garlic powder. Mix well and shape into 6 equal sized patties.
- In another small bowl, combine avocado, 1 tsp salt, and chopped red onion. Mash avocado and blend ingredients.
- Heat grill on medium heat. Once hot, grill beef patties for 5-7 minutes on each side. After the first flip, brush the remaining Saso Red Pepper Chipotle sauce on the burger and top with cheddar cheese. Cover. Once cooked through (until thermometer reads 160), remove from heat. (If your don’t have a grill, you can broil or pan sear)
- Spread avocado mixture onto bottom half of each bun. Add burger and top with a slice of tomato.
- Serve and enjoy!