Its got the kick and ability to go with you to work, school, or anywhere you need the SASO fix after Thanksgiving. We blended the SASO Strawbanero with cranberry sauce in this recipe, but you can do it with any jelly when you don’t have the leftovers available. Pan sear or broil the bread for the best crisp on the outside of each slice of bread, but only one side to keep it soft on the inside. Enjoy!
- 1 tbs SASO Strawbanero
- 2 slices of thick french bread
- 4 thick slices cooked turkey
- 2 tbs cranberry sauce
- 4 oz brie
- 1 tbs unsalted butter
- Heat skillet to medium/high heat. Butter one side of each slice of bread. Once hot, place buttered side of each slice on the skillet. Remove when browned.
- Turn broiler to high. In small mixing bowl combine SASO Strawbanero and cranberry sauce. Remove rind from brie cheese and thinly slice.
- Place sliced brie on non browned side of one slice of bread, place under broiler. Spread cranberry Strawbanero mixture onto the non browned side of the other slice of bread.
- Once cheese has melted, remove from oven. Stack with turkey slices and top with second slice of bread. Enjoy!