Summers close to an end, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make this on a sunny day. The sweet heat of the Saso Strawbanero goes great with all of the other ingredients within. Enjoy the spiced twist on this summer salad!
Serving size: 2 people
- 2 cups watermelon squares
- 1.5 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup cojita cheese
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup Saso Strawbanero Pepper Sauce
- 4 tbs cold pressed olive oil
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp of salt
- Cut watermelon into ¾ inch cubes. Dice Cojita cheese into ¼ inch cubes.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, parsley, and Saso Strawbanero Pepper Sauce.
- Equally divide spinach onto plates, top with cubed watermelon, cubed cojita cheese, and dried cranberries.
- Drizzle dressing over salad (Tip: avoid too much dressing on the watermelon, it will soak it all up!).