This is a classic Thanksgiving dish that we turn up with our SASO Three Pepper Tomatillo. No need to buy premade fried onions… keep it real and make your own. Easy to do and better taste. SASO-tize it!
- 1/3 cup of SASO Three Pepper Tomatillo
- 1 cup of mushroom soup
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 cups cooked green beans (we recommend steaming)
- 1 onion
- 3 tbs corn starch
- 3 tbs corn meal
- Turn oven to 4250 degrees.
- Mix corn start and corn meal in a plate or bowl. Half onion and slice onions into ¼ inch half circles. Mix fresh onion with the cornstarch and corn meal mixture. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until browned. Once browned, remove from oven.
- Turn oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir mushroom soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans, and SASO Three Pepper Tomatillo in a casserole dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until mixture is hot and bubbling. Remove from oven.
- Top with onions and serve!