Throw it all in there. Peas, green beans, onions, and stuffing… if you got more veggies, add it in there! Don’t be shy. This is one of our favorites for large crowds as it is very easy to make and it is more filling than you think! Load up the slices with the SASO Three Pepper Tomatillo.
Serving Size: 6
- ¾ cup SASO Three Pepper Tomatillo
- 8 extra large eggs
- ¼ cup of whole milk
- ¾ cup cooked stuffing
- ½ cup cooked peas
- ½ cup green beans
- ½ cup sweet onion
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, crack and whisk eggs. Add milk and ½ cup SASO Three Pepper Tomatillo. Whisk mixture well.
- Put deep baking in oven for 5-8 minutes (until empty dish is hot). Dice beans and onion.
- Add a thin layer of egg mixture to hot baking dish so a thin film of egg is at the bottom. Add ¾ of total egg mixture, peas, green beans, and onions. Gently stir. Add stuff and remaining eggs.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes (check the middle to make sure all egg is cooked… lots in there!).
- Slice into 1 inch slabs and top with remaining SASO Three Pepper Tomatillo! Enjoy!